EXHILIRATING ENTERTAINMENT…don’t miss out!
The more – the merrier! Bring your Company, School or Sports Group to Ratanga Junction Theme Park!
Ratanga Junction offers incredible discounts and benefits for groups of 20 or more people who book and pre‐pay for their visit.
Family fun days, School Groups, Corporate Bookings and Fundraising Events can be tailored to suit your event requirements, budget and group size. Whether you require a private venue, a catered buffet, food or beverage vouchers for our outlets, or simply just entrance tickets– we have all your activities covered in one great location! With over 30 attractions, including 23 rides ranging from heart stopping rides for thrill seekers, to games of chance for our younger guests. There's no chance of them getting bored.
So what are you waiting for? Call Group Bookings on 021 202 8333 now to secure your date.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Ratanga Junction provides a unique venue for groups of all ages to have a great time in a safe, clean and fun environment. It is very important that you take the time to read and understand these terms and conditions:
- Minimum number of 20 guests is required
- If a child in the group booking is over 1.3m of height, and mini adventure ticked was booked, an upgrade must be done at an additional charge (the difference in the price between the full adventure and the mini adventure) on the day, before entering the Ride Park.
- 50% non-refundable deposit is required in order to confirm your booking.
- Full payment is required 3 days prior to date of visit. Wristbands cannot be issued on the day, unless full payment has been received.
- All monies are non-refundable once paid by the client.
- No food or beverage is allowed to be brought into the park.
- All prices exclude the slingshot and other separately ticketed attractions, which is an extra R65 per person per flight. You are required to book and pay at the ride. Numbers are limited.
- Complimentary lockers are available and locks can be purchased at Guest services at R22 per locker.
- Guests must be fully dressed, including shoes and shirts, at all times in keeping with the family theme promoted at Ratanga Junction.
- Smoking, eating or drinking is not permitted on the rides.
- Alcoholic beverages are not permitted in the ride queue lines.
- Film &/ photography crews may be working in the park. If you do not wish to appear in an of this footage, please stay clear of these areas.
- Wheelchairs are available to hire at R30 each from guest services.
- Lost children: contact guest services at the main entrance in the event your child is lost or notify the nearest security officer.
- All signage inside the park Is in English. If any instruction is unclear, please as guest services for assistance.
- All facilities are used at own risk and management reserves the right to limit entry into the park and/or to evict any person, without refund, not abiding by the general rules and boarding notices.
- Under no circumstances will management or the owners accept medically related restrictions. Please consult notice or refunds at management’s discretion.
- No offensive behavior whatsoever will be permitted at the park.
- Please exercise caution around the canals, large water bodies inside the park, as management will not be held responsible for any incidents whatsoever.
- The rides may shut down in the event of bad weather, high wind speed, technical problems or maintenance. Refunds or re-invites for inclement weather are not offered.