Kindly Note for Your Safety and Enjoyment
Please read the conditions of entry & park information at the main entrance. Park staff will be happy to assist you with any queries.
- No Pets are allowed in the park.
- No weapons or dangerous objects are allowed in the Park.
- No food or beverage is allowed to be brought in to the Park.
- Complimentary lockers are available and locks can be purchased at Guest Services at R15 per lock.
- Footwear must be worn when entering the Park.
- Smoking, eating or drinking is not permitted on the rides.
- Alcoholic beverages are not permitted in the ride queue lines.
- Guests may not leave the Park with alcoholic beverages.
- Film & / Photographic crews may be working in the Park. If you do not wish to appear in any of this footage, please stay clear of these areas.
- Certain venues, attractions, shows or shops may be closed for functions or refurbishment. Temporary closures may occur without notice.
- Wheelchairs are available for a nominal hire fee from Guest services.
- Ratanga Junction is a family Park; please help us maintain our high standards by ensuring that the park procedures are adhered to.
Please pay your R20 per vehicle on entrance at the parking entry booms.
Contact Guest Services at the main entrance in the event your child is lost or notify the nearest security officer.
Lost items may be reported, identified or claimed at Guest Services. Ratanga Junction is not responsible for any lost or stolen items.
ASSISTED GUEST / DISABILITY POLICY
Ratanga Junction welcomes disabled and wheelchair-bound guest to the Theme Park.
However, we regret that due to our strict Health and Safety requirements, visitors with physical or mental disabilities may not make use of the parks thrill rides. This policy is in line with stringent international safety standards of Theme Parks around the world and has been put in place to ensure the safety of all our visitors since guests must have the physical strength and ability to safely evacuate from a ride in case of an emergency.
Disabled guests are invited to enjoy many of the other attractions we have on offer like the midway games, daily dance show, etc.
Disable and wheelchair-bound guests are asked to contact the Guest Services office upon arrival, where the Duty Manager will be happy to assist them before they enter the park.