MEMBERS NEED TO JOIN 5 WORKING DAYS BEFORE THEIR BIRTHDAY TO RECEIVE THEIR FREE-TICKET.
MEMBERS WILL NOT GET A FREE TICKET IF THEY JOIN ON THEIR BIRTHDAY OR AFTER THEIR BIRTHDAY.
The FREE BIRTHDAY TICKET for club members must be used during season or the season after your Birthday should your birthday fall during the time of the park been closed.
SHOULD YOU NOT RECEIVE YOUR BIRTHDAY TICKET OR YOUR CHILD'S BIRTHDAY TICKET (EMAIL), THEN PLEASE CONTACT US WITHIN 2 WORKING DAYS AFTER YOUR OR YOUR CHILD’S BIRTHDAY VIA EMAIL - INFO@RATANGA.CO.ZA
FREE BIRTHDAY TICKETS MAY NOT BE USED ON "EXCLUSIVE DAYS"
FREE BIRTHDAY TICKETS MAY NOT BE USED BEFORE BIRTHDAYS AND ARE NON-TRANSFERABLE.
Ratanga reserves the right to revoke the FREE BIRTHDAY TICKET at any time.
In order to promote its brand, as well as its products and services, in particular, but not limited to, the services provided by Ratanga Junction, Cape Theme Parks (PTY) LTD (hereafter recorded as Ratanga Junction) is setting up a Club Membership (The Club) Programme which will incorporate a host of incentives including competitions.
By joining The Club, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions:
1. Who may join The Club?
1.1. The Club is open to all visitors to Ratanga Junction.
1.2. To enter The Club Membership competitions you must be at least 18 years of age or have your guardians consent to enter the competition. Competition Terms & Conditions will be specific to each competition and therefore will be published with each competition.
2. Who may not Join
Directors, members, partners, employees, agents, contractors and consultants of Ratanga Junction and any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by Ratanga, as well as any person who supplies goods or services in connection with The Club may not become a member unless otherwise agreed to by Ratanga Junction.
3. Membership period
Your membership starts once you have received your membership number and secure log-in details, and runs until such time as you either deregister, The Club programme is terminated by Ratanga Junction or Ratanga Junction terminates your membership due to breach of terms & conditions or reasons believed appropriate by Ratanga Junction.
4. How to Join
To join you must:
4.1 Visit Ratanga Junction or go to www.ratanga.co.za (mobile friendly) and complete the registration form (fill in all mandatory fields).
4.2 You'l then be emailed a membership number, a password and log-in.
5. Charges to Join
There is no charge from Ratanga Junction ...It's FREE. The only possible charge (depending how you register) will be the data cost to send your registration, which will be dependent upon your service provider.
6. Special Offers and Discount Vouchers
All valid members will be ellegible to redeem any of the special offers or discount vouchers that they receive. Notifications will be sent via SMS and/or Email. The medium chosen is at the discretion of Ratanga Junction. The redemption process and expiry details will be published with each offer/discount.
Terms & Conditions for all The Club competitions will be published when launched.
1) Unless expressly stated otherwise these terms will apply to all competitions offered by us. In the event of conflict between these terms and the rules applicable to any specific competition, the specific competition’s rules will prevail. Specific competition rules will be made available on our web site at www.ratanga.co.za
The competition offer will set out at least the following:
• The prizes on offer
• The steps required to participate
• The basis for determining the winners
• The closing date
• How the winners will be made known
• Where, when and from whom prizes are to be claimed
• The address of the web pages where the competition rules and these terms can be obtained
(2) All competitions offered will be open to residents of South Africa only unless expressly stated otherwise. We may also stipulate additional entry criteria for entrants to a competition (e.g. a minimum age) and any entrant failing to comply with such criteria may be refused entry.
(3) Anyone working for us or any entity in our group or for the supplier of the prizes for the relevant competition (including any director, employee, contractor, agent or consultant) and any person with more than 5% shareholding in any of our group entities, as well as any immediate family members of any of the aforesaid are prohibited from entering any competitions offered by us.
(4) The closing date for any competition will be as stated. The judges cannot accept responsibility for late entries.
(5) We will be entitled to all right, title and interest in all entries submitted, including all intellectual property rights. Entrants must do all things necessary, including the execution of any requisite documentation to transfer such rights to us, as and when requested.
(6) Any entrant may be required to submit proof of age. If you are not yet 18, you must obtain your parents' or legal guardians' advance authorisation, permission and consent to participating in a competition or any of the related activities. If you fail to obtain such consent you may not participate in the competition or the related activities.
(7) The judges decision will be final. We will not enter into correspondence.
(9) Where entry by SMS is applicable, SMSs are charged. Standard rates apply. Free rates do not apply.
(10) Any deviation from the rules and/or attempt to manipulate the outcome of the prize will result in disqualification.
(11) We reserve the right not to award a prize in any situation where it would be unlawful to do so.
(12) Multiple winners may be subject to tie-break to decide an outright winner.
(13) We may re-allot prizes if we are unable to contact selected winners. Please ensure that you provide the correct contact details.
(14) Your name and place of residence may be published when winners are announced.
(15) Winners may be requested to be photographed for publicity purposes or to participate in a radio or television broadcast or other marketing activity. No fees will be payable in this regard. Participation in any such marketing activity is voluntary and may be declined.
(16) No cash alternative is available to any prize unless expressly stated otherwise.
(17) Prizes are non-transferable in whole or in part, must be taken as stated and may not be sold to a third party. You must confirm acceptance of the prize as stated, failing which you will no longer be eligible for a prize, and that prize will be re-allotted.
(18) If any prize offered becomes unavailable for reasons outside of our control, we reserve the right to select an alternative prize of equivalent type and value.
(20) WE ACCEPT NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY INCORRECT OR INCOMPLETE
REGISTRATION DETAILS THAT YOU MAY SUPPLY AS PART OF YOUR REGISTRATION. NO RESPONSIBILITY WILL BE ACCEPTED FOR UNDELIVERED, LOST OR DELAYED ENTRIES.
Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Errors in entries may, in the judges’ discretion, void entries.
(21) YOU ENTER OUR COMPETITIONS AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK. WE, OUR AFFILIATES, COMPETITION PARTNER/S AND THEIR RESPECTIVE SHAREHOLDERS, EMPLOYEES, OFFICERS AND REPRESENTATIVES SHALL NOT BE LIABLE IN ANY WAY WHATSOEVER FOR ANY LOSS, DAMAGE, INJURY OR COSTS, HOWSOEVER ARISING, SUFFERED AS A RESULT OF YOUR PARTICIPATION IN A COMPETITION, SAVE TO THE EXTENT THAT SUCH LIABILITY MAY NOT BE ECLUDED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
8. Birthday Giveaway
You'll be given a FREE Rider access Ticket to the Theme Park (an Adventurer Rider ticket if you are over the height of 1.3m, alternatively a Mini Adventurer Rider ticket under the height of 1.3m, on presentation of your South African Identity Document or certified copy of your birth certificate presented at Club Membership /Guest Services kiosk. The medium chosen to send you the ticket and voucher is at the discretion of Ratanga Junction. Please note, should your birthday fall out of the current season that the park is in, your birthday giveaway will be valid in the next upcoming season only.
Members must register at least 5 working days before their Birthday (with a valid email address) and will receive their ticket 1 or 2 days before their Birthday, which they must present when attending the park.
Your birthday wish may be published on Facebook and therefore you hereby authorise Ratanga Junction to do so without any recourse or claim in whatever form from you or any other person or organisation.
9. Bonus Giveaways
Members may be rewarded for being a frequent visitor. Rewards will vary and the medium chosen to communicate is at the discretion of Ratanga Junction.
10.1 Club Members will be required to buy tickets online or at The Club Members Kiosk (s) at Ratanga Junction to get to enjoy all the benefits.
10. 2 Ratanga Junction is not liable for any costs incurred by members in claiming or utilizing any special offer, discount or giveaway.
10.3 All risk of using the special offer, discount or giveaway shall pass to the member and be in conjunction with Ratanga Junction Cape Theme Parks (PTY) LTD. Terms & Conditions & Rules.
10.4 If The Club is terminated all of Ratanga Junction's obligations in regard to The Club including outstanding benefits that have not been issued or redeemed shall be nullified.
10.5 In the event of a dispute in regard to any aspect of The Club programme and/or these terms and conditions, Ratanga Junctions decision will be final and binding and no correspondence may be entered into.
10.6 Ratanga Junction is entitled in its entire discretion to reject any membership or participant if it believes there has been any irregular, fraudulent or mala fide conduct by, or on behalf of, such member, and will not be obliged to notify applicants of their Club membership been rejected.
10.7 Ratanga Junction may refuse to award any frequent visitor benefits/give-aways/vouchers etc if any procedures or these terms and conditions or the terms and conditions specific to the reward have not been adhered to or if they detect any irregularities or fraudulent practices by, or on behalf of, any person who is claiming.
10.8 If The Club is held to be or becomes unlawful or if Ratanga Junction is required by the Minister of Trade and Industry or the National Consumer Commission to alter any aspect of the programme, Ratanga Junction reserves the right to suspend or terminate the programme immediately and without notice, in which event all participants agree to waive any rights that they may have in terms of The Club programme and benefits received or what are due and accept that no recourse will lie against Ratanga Junction.
10.9 Special offers, give-aways or discounts are not for resale. If caught, you'll be prosecuted within the parameters of the law.
10.10 From time-to-time Ratanga Junction may offer other special offers, discounts & birthday specials which may have their own terms & conditions.
10.11 As a member you authorise Ratanga Junction to use your name and picture to promote the Club both online and in print without any recourse or claim in whatever form from you or any other person or organisation.
11. Non Liability
To the full extent permitted by law:
11.1 Ratanga Junction is not liable for any technical failures affecting participation in The Club programme. Ratanga Junction, its associated companies, agents, contractors and any of its personnel involved in The Club, assume no liability whatsoever for any direct or indirect loss or damage, death or injury arising from participation in the programme or from using the rewards or for any loss or damage, death or injury howsoever arising.
11.2 Ratanga Junction assumes no liability whatsoever for any registration that has been omitted from participation for any reason whatsoever.
11.3 Ratanga Junction may in its sole discretion amend these terms and conditions at any time, without notice, and such amendment shall be deemed to have taken effect from the date of publication of the revised terms and condition on its website.
11.4 Ratanga Junction reserves the right to cancel, suspend or terminate The Club, without notice at any time and no liability shall lie against Ratanga Junction, in favour of any participant or third party arising from such cancellation, suspension or termination.
Suppliers, family and staff may not enter in any of our competitions.